Write for us
Want to write for Gaiam TV? We welcome submissions on a variety of topics including yoga, natural health, nutrition, healing, spirituality, meditation, personal growth, metaphysics, ancient wisdom and more.
What We Offer:
- We are the largest online source for conscious media:
- 2 million+ page views monthly
- 220k+ Facebook fans
- 10k+ Twitter followers
- Highly targeted global audience
- Top posts will be promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, and the writer’s social handles will be tagged along with each post.
- All writers will receive full credit through a byline at the bottom of the article with links to their site.
What We Require:
- Writers are encouraged to promote their articles through email, websites, newsletters and social media.
- Feel free to submit articles of all lengths as we do not have a minimum or maximum word count; however, we do prefer articles in the range of 250-900 words, as they tend to be more popular among our readers.
- We only accept unique content that has not been published elsewhere. We manually check every post before publishing. Articles also not be subsequently posted elsewhere and must remain unique to GaiamTV.com.
- Please note that we don't post articles directly promoting products or services and will not include promotional links with the article content.
- One space only after a period.
- We do allow links to make your post richer by supporting statements or serving as references, however, we do not publish external links that are promotional or commercial in nature within the article content. We reserve the right to edit all links contained within article content.
- Please submit your article as a Microsoft Word Document, with as little formatting (no italics, no center alignment, etc.) as possible.
- Please include a working title to your submission. We occasionally revise titles to make sure your article gets the most hits and reads possible.
- Please include a brief byline and photo of yourself.
- Use clear, concise language in your title and throughout your article. Articles that include numbered lists in the title and body of the text are often popular with our readers (e.g. 5 Tips to Begin a Meditation Practice, 4 Ways to Read your Aura).
- Our editorial staff reserves the right to edit your text for grammar, clarity, punctuation and format.
Ready to submit?
Please send queries and submissions to email@example.com. If it is your first time submitting to us, please include a high-resolution photo of yourself (landscape dimensions preferred), byline and a link to your website and all active social media accounts. We look forward to building a strong and passionate online community of like-minded individuals!